The Art Of Gina Pitkanen

Known as Ravnheart by her on-line friends, Gina Pitkanen lives in Finland and creates 3D art, 2D art created on a computer with photoshop and also takes great photographs. This is a sampling of her fantastic work.




GINA'S BIO
I have always been interested in art even as a young child. Even then I was also a Poe fan but didnt know it yet. One of my first pictures was drawn in the cover of my dad's Complete works of Edgar Allan Poe =)About 5 years ago I got my first computer and then later I got into the graphics just to touch up my hand drawn works. Little did I know then there was a whole new world waiting just around the corner. Most people think that my nick name stands for having a black heart, this is not what my nick name stands for. I am part Cherokee Indian and really love ravens. So my nick name stands for having the heart of a Raven:)

No comments: